75 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Over the years we have created an extremely efficient process for implementing communication systems, as well as power and other utilities in corporate, institutional, transit and civil environments.
WORLD CLASS WORKFORCE
We have developed an extremely hard-working and knowledgeable team. We take great pride in our work, both in and out of the field, resulting in a productive and safe work environment for all.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
DAS | Small Cell | Fiber | Head Room Build Outs | Utilities: Duct and Cover Work, Manholes, Duct Banks | Streets, and Sidewalks | Site Power Layout | DC Backup Power | Directional Drilling
iDAS | oDAS | SMALL CELL
Rosciti has the expertise, staff and tools to install a turn-key Distributed Antenna System, otherwise known as DAS.
DAS is a technologically proven method of dealing with isolated spots of poor cellular coverage inside a large building, in public areas or large venue arenas by installing a network of small antennas throughout the facility to allow seamless use of personal cellular devices.
NY venues New England Venues
- West 37th Street 1350 Broadway Webster Bank Arena
- Barclay’s Center 1359 Broadway Dunkin Donuts Center
- Empire State Building 1333 Broadway RI Convention Center
- 11 Madison Avenue 32 Old Slip 500 Boylston
- Grand Central Place JPMC Natick Mall
- 250 West 57th Street 330 Hudson Street
- 112 West 34th Street Lincoln Tunnel
- 501 7th Avenue Holland Tunnel
- MetroTech Center – Brooklyn NYC Port Authority Bus Terminal
- 1400 Broadway Courtyard Marriot
- Essex House 54 Laight Street
- The New Yorker Westchester One
- 610 Lexington Ave – Residential